Accumulation of financial resources of individuals and legal entities to provide charitable assistance to the categories of citizens most at risk of fires who are unable to protect themselves and their place of residence.
1. Provision of charitable assistance by equipping with primary fire extinguishing means and carrying out specialized work and services by the workers of the RGOO “BDPO” to citizens of the risk category – individuals (large families, disabled people living alone, WWII veterans, participants in the liquidation of the Chernobyl accident NPP, the poor).
2. Provision of charitable assistance by equipping with primary fire extinguishing means and carrying out specialized work and services by the employees of the RGOO “BDPO” to socially oriented objects – legal entities (orphanages, boarding schools, homes for the disabled).
You can provide assistance by transferring money to the account using the details listed below.
- Bank of recipient
- OJSC "Belinvestbank"
- Structural subdivision of the receiving bank
- Branch No. 539 of OJSC "Belinvestbank", Minsk
- BIK Bank (if necessary)
- UNP of the recipient
- Beneficiary account number
- BY78 BLBB 3135 0100 1443 9300 1001
- Payment receiver
- Republican State-Public Association "Belarusian Voluntary Fire Society"